- Landscape strategy and natural capital
- Masterplanning and detailed design
- Landscape Visual Impact Assessment and landscape planning
- Landscape management planning
- Project management and lead consultancy
- Fund raising
- Engagement and consultation
For any given project we can work with our expert Associates to draw on specialist knowledge and expertise to help our clients deliver comprehensive solutions that are strongly evidence based.
We have worked closely with specialist experts in play, food growing, interpretation and activity planning, ecology, arboriculture and hydrology for example on recent commissions.
- We deliver projects from the strategic level through to design and construction.
- We like to work creatively and collaboratively; we try to challenge assumptions and encourage the cross-pollination of ideas.
- We work with a trusted network of talented Associates and draw on the best available expertise to deliver comprehensive solutions that are strongly evidence- based.
- We work with integrity to achieve the best outcomes for end-users and asset managers.
- We are committed to the sustainable use of resources, the mitigation of the impacts of climate change and addressing species loss.
- We are committed facilitators, focusing on solutions and successes rather than problems.
- We are end-to-end people, supporting our clients before, during and after projects.